Friday, August 27, 2010

Lottery Ticket


The upcoming movie "Lottery Ticket" featuring Bow Wow has been getting a lot of press.  This movie has many people asking themselves...What would I do if I hit the lotto and who could I trust? 


First of all it would depend on the amount I won, but lets just say 3 mil.  I would:
-Pay off all of my debt (ex: school loans, mortgage, etc)
-Quit my daytime job & focus on my passions
-Invest & Save (my future kids would appreciate this)
-Move (So what...theres no way I'm gonna be driving my new Mercedes through the hood everyday!)
-Help out friends and fam in need & donate to charity (It ain't no fun, unless we all get some)

I don't know about new relationships.  That would be tricky.  I think I'd be afraid that people in general were after my cash.  That's why I would have to keep it on the hush.  So what about you guys?  What would you do if you won a few mil in the lotto & would you drop your current boo, or would you stay because of trust issues?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROVERBIAL MIND CANDY

Proverbial-Widely referred to

Mind-A process that reasons

Candy-Something that is pleasing or pleasureable


"We are here to stimulate your mind with knowledge. If we do that, then we have done our job..."