Monday, May 23, 2011

Can You Feel The Pressure?


I know that most of our readers here on PMC are adults but prom season has prompted me to write about the pressures of losing your virginity.  This is because many teens are pressured into losing it on prom night.  It seems that a lot of young adults (especially guys) look at virginity as if it’s something to get rid of before starting their life.  I’d bet that a lot of youngins would be surprised to know that statistically most people regret their first time and usually report that they wish they had held on to their V longer.  With that said I confess that I held my V card all throughout college and still had a freaking blast.  I learned through observation that when it comes to being young that…no sex+no babies=mucho fun.  So with that said I would like to point out that I’m not saying don’t have sex until you get married that degree, but my point is don’t do it until YOU are ready.  Like they say, peer pressure can be a mutha so if you do decide to ‘get rid of it’ before heading off be sure to be safe (condoms, birth control) and remember to be above the influence.

For information about peer pressure you can visit
http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/friends/peer_pressure.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROVERBIAL MIND CANDY

Proverbial-Widely referred to

Mind-A process that reasons

Candy-Something that is pleasing or pleasureable


"We are here to stimulate your mind with knowledge. If we do that, then we have done our job..."