Friday, June 4, 2010

Some Friday Linkage


Since today is Friday we decided to post some of our favorite websites. I'm a big fan of online shopping so I'll start with a few of my (and my friends) favorite online stores. Also I tend to be bored at work quite frequently so I've slowly but surely found some great sites to keep me busy all day at work and I'll share them with my fellow BAWP. (bored at work people)

For ladies Asos is great because they have a wide range of products for discounted prices.  You can find very fashionable clothes that everyone in your city won't be rockin.  Dangerous Negro is a great website for the revolutionary type guy or just the regular guy, that likes to get his nerd steez on, to find statement tees. This site features all different types of positive messages on the clothing and you can even design your own shirts from different options offered. For the female party goers a great website is Hot Miami Styles. They offer a wide range of trendy clothing from dresses to swimsuits. And last but not least Fashion Junkee is great for the fashionista that likes to dress like the stars. They offer several pieces that are similar to the fashions being worn by the celebs but in a much smaller price range.

When I want a laugh I visit Lamebook which is a site that features funny things from Facebook. The site is quite entertaining and should be able to keep you busy for at least an hour. If you are really into entertainment and gossip, a great site is Mediatakeout. This site is great for laughs, but please don't take it too serious. They tend to post things about celebs without all the facts but the site is pretty hilarious so I frequent them. F*** My Life (FML) is a great site to visit if you want to hear random people telling their stories of crazy happenings that would make a person say FML.  Hilarious. And lastly Free Rice is a site I go to when I feel like being a little charitable. It's filled with trivia waiting to be answered. It's great because for each answer you get right, they donate ten grains of rice to a food program. Their goal is to do what they can to help end hunger and they want us to help. How awesome is that?

So there you have it. This should be enough Friday linkage to get the worst of us through our boring and sometimes nauseating work days. With that said, have a great weekend! TGIF!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PROVERBIAL MIND CANDY

Proverbial-Widely referred to

Mind-A process that reasons

Candy-Something that is pleasing or pleasureable


"We are here to stimulate your mind with knowledge. If we do that, then we have done our job..."