Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Male Perspective: 6 things that can make HER sexual experience mind-blowing



As an experienced man in my late twenties I have learned a few tricks in my day. I may not be able to cook well, and I may be a little too arrogant at times, but I know how to please a woman. As a young man I didn't always know what exactly would 'do it' for each woman. I thought that I could do the same thing to each one and they would be equally pleased. I was wrong. Different women like different things, and it's our jobs to figure out what those things are. My first real girlfriend clued me in on this as I tried to make her 'finish' to no avail. That's when she broke it down to me, and after our break up I took her advice and learned that she was on to something. Here goes...

1. Pre heat the oven before you bake the cake.
Foreplay is key, women like neck sucking, stomach kissing, making out for hours* type sh*t . Some of us men don't mind it either. I've learned that it makes the sex much much better.

2. Just because she doesn’t have huge breasts doesn’t mean she doesn’t like them ‘loved.’
This one is self explanatory.

3. Don’t be afraid to use your fingers.
The penis can only reach certain places. Fingers are more versatile. This can make her experience much more pleasurable which in turn will make yours better.

4. Start slow.
As a teen I thought I could jump right in and it wouldn't matter. It does! I've learned that no woman likes you to jump in with full force ahead. If you feel like you need it rough, make sure you slowly work your way up to the aggressiveness. Her body will appreciate it.

5. If you don’t care…act like it!
This has been said many times but I’ll say it again…women are emotional people. If they don’t connect with you emotionally then for many ladies it can be difficult to feel a sexual connection. I learned this the hard way. No desert.

6. Tease her.
This can become a fun game for you and your lady. Act as if you are about to ‘go in’ and don’t. Repeat a few times. Tease a little more. She will be begging for the ‘D’.

These are a few tricks of the trade that I have learned from my many dealings with women. If I missed something feel free to comment and let me know. I hope this helps some of you spice up your sex life and gives your ladies something to brag about.

KP signing out!


*Not really hours but a long ass time!

3 comments:

PROVERBIAL MIND CANDY

Proverbial-Widely referred to

Mind-A process that reasons

Candy-Something that is pleasing or pleasureable


"We are here to stimulate your mind with knowledge. If we do that, then we have done our job..."